Prerna Foundation is pleased to announce its 2nd Online Internship Programme from 1st May 2018 – 30th June 2018.
We are looking for students and young professionals interested in creating positive social impact by conducting research on policy issues, writing thought – provoking and insightful blogs, designing creative social campaigns, organizing life – changing events, and interviewing leaders and change – makers.
P.S. – Students whose exams are schedule for the month of May can join the internship program post exams.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
- Plan and prepare creative material for social awareness events
- Any other similar tasks related to society welfare
On – field research, campaign management, policy drafting, policy analysis, event management, interactions with academicians, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and other public figures.
Note: Special Tasks are offered after successful completion of 1st month of internship.
General Internship Rules and Regulations
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Deadline: 20th April, 2018
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Procedure for Application: Fill the Application Form along with your CV/Resume and Photograph.
Application Form – Click Here
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience
Note: Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for further stage of recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted by us.
If you do not hear from us within one weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but will certainly keep your talents in mind and your qualifications on file for any appropriate openings which may develop in the future.